Top Commentators

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Magic Review: Remote Viewing by Luke Jermay

Posted on 12:22 PM by PIXSPECTIVE

Luke Jermay has always been known to be one of the most formidable minds in the business. He is respected and admired by many magicians in contemporary for his works and innovations in the field. The first time I got a glimpse of Luke’s works was on his DVD, Skullduggery. I loved it and give it 5 thumbs up! 

Though I changed my repertoire from mentalism to creepy and bizarre magic, I still love his works and use them up to now. One thing that I love about his work is that they are direct and straight to the point.

Remote Viewing is one of those ‘packs small plays big’ kinds of mentalism feats that strike huge amount amazement upon your spectators. I recommend this to anyone who practices both mentalism and magic. It is easy to do, the idea is simple but the effect is tremendous. Your spectators will feel that you are seeing things through their eyes.

Rating: 8 stars out of 10.



 

No Response to "Magic Review: Remote Viewing by Luke Jermay"

Leave A Reply